Feel free to order some of my weaning articles with some useful advice during the start of your exciting baby journey. Just fill out the form below.
- Nutritional Consultancy for companies I charge a competitive rate of £500-600/day
- Health Talks for corporate conferences or In the Workplace = from £250 (if a current presentation I have already) - £300 plus for more specific tailored talks.
- Weaning Workshops (based at your home) with a group of your friends and babies, that includes tasting session for babies with practical advice looking at the consistency and taste of food, recipe booklet and comprehensive handouts (2 hours) = £160, so great if you can get 6 or more to split the cost.
- Private clients I charge the following:-
- For my Weight Loss services:- Weight loss dietary advice (without NLP) takes about 30 mins - 1 hour to analyse food diary before session and then 2-3 hours/ for first session @£60/hr (i.e. for about 2.5-3 hours in total), with a free 30 min follow up
- Weight Loss using NLP/Hypnotherapy/Time Line Therapy & Nutrition Plan costs £1250 for about 6 sessions lasting 3 hours each removing any negative emotions, and beliefs and replacing them with positive beliefs, feelings etc, aligning values to allow you to focus and achieve your goals easily and effectively. Plus understanding the Type of Eater you are and how best to lose weight for you.
- Individual Weaning Consultancy (2.5 - 3 hours) within your home or at mine with tasting session for babies with practical advice looking at the consistency and taste of food using tasting samples, recipe booklet and comprehensive handouts = £210 (over 10 miles rates increases slightly to supplement additional petrol and time) Can be tailored to you and your baby
- Individual consultancy re children's diets with home visit - £75 for home visit in a 10 mile radius (further cost increase to account for additional petrol and time) and about £75 for the report, with follow up phone support = £150 (if more support required the fee will be discussed)
I accept cash, cheque or BACs transfer (but the latter must be paid and received prior to session and details will be provided in advance)